As featured on
The Texas A&M football team hasn’t had much time to ponder on its matchup with defending national champion Clemson on Saturday, due to head coach Jimbo Fisher's mandated focus on Texas State throughout fall camp.
With one of the biggest games on the Texas A&M schedule looming, Aggie running back Jashaun Corbin’s focus has been pulled to a different horizon.
- No. 17 Texas A&M to open conference play in measuring-stick game against No. 8 Auburn
- Pregame Blitz: No. 8 Auburn at No. 17 Texas A&M
- Cessna's pick: Aggies continue good fortune at home
- Cessna: Saturday's pivotal matchup at Kyle Field has weight of season resting on it
- Pop Quiz with Texas A&M junior right tackle Carson Green