As featured on
The 23rd-ranked Texas A&M football team’s defense is hopeful facing Arkansas quarterback Nick Starkel, a former Aggie signal-caller, will help ignite its pass rush when they meet at 11 a.m. Saturday in the Southwest Classic at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium.
For the third straight year, the Southwest Classic between Texas A&M and Arkansas at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium will serve as an 11 a.m. matinee for Saturday’s marquee games.
- Today in Aggie History: Record crowd watches A&M upset Nebraska at Kyle Field
- Texas A&M RB Richardson earns honorable mention from Tyler Rose Award
- Texas Forensic Science Academy marks 10 years
- Today in Aggie History: A&M defeats Texas, 13-0, at Kyle Field
- Texas A&M could play big part in who makes the college playoffs