As featured on
Jimbo Fisher has created great expectations at Texas A&M, which made Saturday’s 24-10 loss to top-ranked Clemson a great disappointment for many.
The 16th-ranked Texas A&M football team is playing Lamar on Saturday, but the subliminal focus will be on next week’s matchup with No. 8 Auburn, which has become the season’s biggest game. If the Aggies can’t beat the Tigers next week, it’s going to be a long season.
In looking ahead, 16th-ranked Texas A&M had to look behind, and it wasn’t pretty, especially for the offense and quarterback Kellen Mond.
- Former Press Secretary Marlin Fitzwater gives insight on Desert Storm, Bush era in new book
- New director for Texas A&M AgriLife getting to know state, staff
- The Morning Reveille: Sept. 17
- Sept. 17, 1955: Aggie Band marches in parade at Disneyland
- Cessna: Auburn QB Bo Nix among several true freshmen leading Top 25 teams