• 0

Appelt Hall, built in 1989, is on the south side of campus and parallel to the east side of Underwood Hall. Appelt Hall is one of two non-corps male-only residence halls the other being Walton Hall on the north side of campus. Appelt houses approximately 300 men in double rooms.

  • 0

Aston Hall is a coed dorm built in 1975, and is one of the four dorms connected via a joint common area. It offers a leadership learning community program that fosters leadership development for freshmen. The dorm houses up to 460 students in suite-style double rooms.

  • 0

Clements Hall was built in 1981 on the north side of campus. The coed dorm houses approximately 235 students in double rooms.

  • 0

Dorm 3 is the second dorm on the left upon entering the Corps Quadrangle from Lubbock Street. It is parallel to Corps Lounge A and shares a courtyard with Gainer Halls and Leonard Halls. The Corps dorms were completed in 1939.

  • 0

Dorm 5 is on the located at right angles to Briggs and Leonard Halls, framing a courtyard. Corps Lounge C is to the right of the dorm. The Corps dorms were completed in 1939.

  • 0

Dorm 6, which reopened for the 2013 fall semester following renovations,  frames a courtyard with Fountain and Harrell Halls. The Buzbee Leadership Learning Center is located on the dorm's southeast side.

  • 0

Dorm 7 shares a courtyard with Briggs and Gainer Halls. The Corps dorms were completed in 1939. Leonard Hall is currently closed for renovations. Dorm 7 was originally named for Henry C. Schumacher. In 1969, it was one of three Corps dormitories renamed for a Medal of Honor recipient.

  • 0

Dorm 8 shared a courtyard with Fountain and Lacy Halls. The Buzbee Leadership Learning Center is to its southwest side. The Corps dorms were completed in 1939. Harrell Hall was originally called McInnis for Louis Lowry McInnis, chairman of the faculty. In 1969, it was one of three dorms rena…

  • 0

Davis-Gary Hall, built in 1942, on the north side of campus is named for Maj. Clarence Reid Davis and 2nd Lt. Arthur Edward Gary. Moses Hall is west of Davis-Gary and Hullabaloo Hall to its north. Today, Davis-Gary houses approximately 130 women in single suites.

  • 0

Dunn Hall is located between Krueger Hall and the Corps dorms on the south side of campus. The coed dorm, built in 1972 will house 460 students in suite-style double rooms. The dorm features a courtyard in the center and is connected to three others via a common area.

  • 0

Eppright Hall, built in 1989, is on the south side of campus and opposite Wells Hall. The coed dorm houses approximately 235 students.

  • 0

The north side dorm was built in 1964 and, today, houses approximately 250 students in double and single suites. Fowler Hall is adjoined to Hughes Hall in the Fowler-Hughes-Keathley complex, or "FHK."

  • 0

Haas Hall is located on the north side of campus. The dorm was built in 1979 and houses approximately 270 women in double rooms with private bathrooms.

  • 0

Hart Hall was built in 1931 and is considered “ramp style," meaning rooms are accessible from outside stairwells instead of hallways. The building has 10 such ramps. The dorm was built on the site of the 1889 Assembly Hall, demolished in 1929. After World War II, the dorm served as married-s…

  • 0

Hobby Hall was constructed in 1980, on the north side of campus adjacent to Neeley Hall. The coed dorm houses approximately 240 students in double rooms. The dorm hosts two living-learning communities. One is geared for first-year students in the College of Education and Human Development. T…

  • 1

Hughes Hall is one of a series of five dorms built in 1964 after the A&M College became Texas A&M University. The coed dorm holds 90 single suites. The residence hall adjoins the outside balconies of Keathley and Fowler Halls, forming a “T” with Keathley. The trio is commonly referre…

  • 0

Hullabaloo Hall is the newest residence hall, welcoming its first students in August 2013. It is the first dorm constructed since the 1980s. The residence hall is located on the north side of campus, where McInnis, Crocker and Moore Halls were located before being demolished in 2011.

  • 0

The coed dorm is located on the north side of campus. Keathley Hall forms “T” with adjoined Hughes Hall and is parallel to Fowler Hall in the "FHK" complex. The dorm will house approximately 245 students in double and single suites. It also offers a FOCUS living-learning community program fo…

  • 0

Krueger Hall was constructed in 1972 on the south side of campus and has a courtyard in the center. The residence hall was the first dorm open to women for living on campus. It is connected to three other dorms via a common area. Today, the hall is coed and suite-style, meaning double rooms …

  • 0

Lechner Hall is a coed residence hall located on the north side of campus. It was built in 1989 and houses 200 students in double rooms. The hall features a living-learning community for students in the university’s honors program.

  • 0

As the oldest dormitory on campus, Legett Hall was built in 1911. The women’s dorm holds apartments and double rooms for approximately 125 students. The hall is located across from the Beutal Health Center along Military Walk.

  • 0

McFadden Hall, built in 1979, is on the northside of campus. The coed dorm houses approximately 235 students in double rooms. The dorm hosts a Living Learning Community for freshmen honors students.

  • 0

Moses Hall, built in 1942, offers a living-learning community to help freshmen be successful in their first year as college students. The dorm is coed by floor and approximately 205 students live in double rooms. The dormitory is located on the north side of campus in the southeast quadrant …

  • 0

Mosher Hall is located on the southside of campus and built in 1975. The coed dorm houses 660 students in suite-style double rooms. The dorm hosts an engineering living-Learning community. The program is meant to foster a sense of community among for first-year engineering students in their …

  • 0

Neeley Hall was constructed in 1980 on the north side of campus. The coed dorm houses approximately 270 students in double rooms.

  • 0

Underwood Hall, built in 1981, is located on the south side housing area of campus. The dorm houses approximately 300 women in double rooms and apartments.

  • 0

Walton Hall is south of Schumacher Hall (built 1965) and west of Hullabaloo Hall on the north side of campus. The dormitory was built in 1931. After World War II, the dorm served as married-student housing, according to Texas Aggies Go To War by Henry Dethloff. Enrollment more than tripled a…

  • 0

Wells Hall is one of five dorms built in 1989. It is opposite Eppright Hall on the south side of campus. The residence hall houses 235 students in double rooms and is coed by floor.