The 2018 RodeoHouston is almost upon us.
The world's largest livestock show and rodeo is celebrating it's 86th year and, as always, the entertainment lineup is stacked with stars.
- Tuesday, Feb. 27 — Garth Brooks
- Wednesday, Feb. 28 – Armed Forces Appreciation Day, Little Big Town
- Thursday, Mar. 1 — Blake Shelton
- Friday, Mar. 2 – Black Heritage Day, sponsored by Kroger Leon Bridges
- Saturday, Mar. 3 — Kelsea Ballerini
- Sunday, Mar. 4 — Alessia Cara
- Monday, Mar. 5 — First Responders Day, presented by BP Rascal Flatts
- Tuesday, Mar. 6 — Jason Aldean
- Wednesday, Mar. 7 — Thomas Rhett
- Thursday, Mar. 8 —Luke Bryan
- Friday, Mar. 9 — Chris Young
- Saturday, Mar. 10 — Cody Johnson
- Sunday, Mar. 11 — Go Tejano Day Calibre 50
- Monday, Mar. 12 — Zac Brown Band
- Tuesday, Mar. 13 — J Balvin
- Wednesday, Mar. 14 — OneRepublic
- Thursday, Mar. 15 — Keith Urban
- Friday, Mar. 16 — Chris Stapleton
- Saturday, Mar. 17 — RodeoHouston Super Series Championship, Brad Paisley
- Sunday, Mar. 18 — RodeoHouston Super Shootout, Garth Brooks
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Thursday. Customers will be able to enter the Online Waiting Room between 9:30 a.m. and 9:59 a.m. for a chance to be selected to purchase tickets.
Rodeo tickets range from $18 to $25, plus a $4 per ticket convenience fee. There are performances that will have a limited number of tickets, this includes shows that are going to have "scattered singles," meaning that no two seats are purchased together, that range in price from $30 to $100.
There is a six ticket limit through the first day of public ticket sales on the performances between Feb. 28 and Mar. 17. Tickets to the opening and closing performances by Garth Brooks, on Feb. 27 and Mar. 18., were already offered in a previous sale.
You can purchase tickets by
- entering at www.rodeohouston.com or www.axs.com/rodeohouston
- via the AXS mobile app, available for Apple and Android
- in person beginning Jan. 12 at the NRG Park Box Office, with no service charge